Today we will tell you today is national what day. World Video Game Day was launched in 2010 on the initiative of the Association Loisirs Numériques which always promotes it.
World Video Game Day November 25
There are many goals, including:
- The support of the video game sector: employment, sales
- The discovery of the domain for those who do not know it.
- The creation of events in major cities in France
- (And in many cities around the world).
- The promotion of the image of video games through the sensitization of parents
- The recognition of video games as an industry and a culture in its own right.
As it is never better served than by itself, the association makes an active lobbying for the promotion of its “great cause” in the eyes of the general public and its press releases are regularly relayed on the web.
Pros and Cons
Many websites and forums are already dealing with video games, so we will not mention one.
Other websites are on their side to alert parents and educators about the dangers of video games. It seemed fair to talk about it too (see “a site to visit”) …
The site www.loisirs-numeriques.org is also open but not very playful, it is a climax!
Not one, but three days!
World Video Game Days will no longer be one but three according to the French Video Game Agency (AFJV) , which will run from 25 to 27 November (in 2016).